Thank you thank you thank you thank you for making a dog treat with NO propylene glycol or other added cancer causing ingredients. I have always eaten healthy and read labels and the same goes for what I give my dog Scout. I am a three time cancer survivor and my "angel" dog Scout never left my side during everything I had to go through. I stay away from processed foods and even hair and skin products with any kind of chemical in them. Why would I want to poison my dog if I am so careful not to poison myself? Thank you thank you thank you.. Its about time!!!!