“My cat, Jasper, ate some flowers that I received as a gift from a friend after my performance in a musical. What my fiance and I didn't realize is that the flowers he ate were toxic, and he started throwing up. It (…)”
“My 13 year old Jack Russell terrier, Nikki-doo, has been a part of my life since I was ten. I've always wanted the best for her, more so now as she grows older. Last February Nikki had surgery to get her right (…)”
“We have a 21 year old cat, Wiley, who has a host of "old age" problems. He had prescription food, but would not eat it because he didn't like the taste. We gave him canned wet food, which he loved, but it (…)”
Lifesaver for our 100 lb lab. No more rash or swelling of his ears!
“I wanted to take a moment and tell you what a lifesaver your dog food has been to our 100 lb. chocolate lab. After months of him chewing his paws, breaking out with a rash on his belly, and his inner ears (…)”