I want to thank you so much for coming out with an affordable healthy solution for pet food. My 8 year old hybrid teddy bear was recently poisoned by what I thought was a healthy dog food, Butchers Select. With the fast act of our Vet, we were able to save her. She has severe food allergies and we found Freshpet. She no longer scratches her skin to death, vomits, or whines from being uncomfortable. She has more energy, her coat is soft and no longer has the red coloring around her toes or eyes. THANK YOU THANK YOU for giving us our LILY BACK!